Communication guidance consists of teaching different ways and methods to support and compensate communication (also known as AAC, augmentative and alternative communication).

Communication guidance can be given to our customers on the recommendation of a speech therapist. In order to obtain this service, you need to apply for it at the social welfare department of your place of residence.

Interpretation services are used in situations, where people interact with each other without a common language or means of communication. The aim is to remove any disadvantages or obstacles caused by the disability.

We also provide communication and interpretation services for official interpretation situations with government bodies and other authorities.

In Finland, Kela (The Social Insurance Institution of Finland) is responsible for organizing interpretation services. Our interpreters get their assignments from Kela.


Contact information >>